The customer service team at Banners on the Cheap is always here to help!
Feel free to contact us at 1-877-710-1876 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to send an inquiry through our contact form?
We try to respond to all emails within 1 business day. Please contact us by phone if you have a more urgent request, or need to update your order. We're here to help at 1-877-710-1876.
We are open Monday-Friday 7am-9pm CST, and Saturdays 9am-6pm CST.
On the following holidays, we may be closed or have shortened hours of support: New Year's Eve, New Years Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day.
Banners On The Cheap Tips and Resources
- Effective Advertising With Vinyl Banners
- Using vinyl banners is an easy and practical way to promote your brand and business. However, the message can be lost without careful consideration. Taking time to choose the best message, location, color combination, fonts and graphics will help you make a custom banner that shines.
- Make Your Banners Last Longer
- Banners are one of the easiest tools to promote your business in a stylish and professional way. However, nothing detracts from your message more than an old, ragged sign. That's why BannersOnTheCheap makes banners with durable vinyl and professional finishing to withstand rain, wind and other forces of nature that could potentially leave your banner in a sad state. Whether your banner is meant for outdoor use or inside your store, here are some tips on how to hang your banner and maintain it so that it lasts as long as we built it to!
- How to Hang Your Banner Outside
- When hanging your banner outside, it's important to use the right materials. This means heavy duty zip ties at the corners when hanging on a fence, especially if the sign will be in a windy area. If you don't have a fence to hang your banner, bungee cables and hanging clips allow for a little give and are good around posts or columns. Banner bungees are also useful in windy places, as the corners of the sign will be less likely to tear. If the wind isn't an issue for your business, consider the super suction cups to place the banner on your storefront window.
- Displaying Your Banner Inside
- Although you don't have to worry about the elements damaging the banner inside your business, you still want your banner to compliment and promote your business in a flattering way. Using a telescoping banner stand allows for large banners to be placed throughout the store without damaging walls or detracting from product displays. Many brands, like the Pegasus Telescoping Banner Stand, are adjustable anywhere from 3' x 5' to 8' x 7' making it easy to reuse and fit almost any sign. If the banner will be more permanent, screw in a hook for each corner and use banner hanging clips and heavy duty zip ties to make your banner stays in place.
- How to Maintain Your Banner
- A little extra effort and care will help your banner last much longer. First, don't toss out your shipping box immediately after you receive your banner. Instead, use it store your banner and protect it when not in use. Next, always roll the banner up with the print facing out when storing it. Never fold the banner. Third, avoid storing the banner in extreme heat or light, like in a car or near a window. Finally, when cleaning your banner, use a mild dish soap with lukewarm water and a cotton towel. Paper products can cause scratching, and you should never use a brush, power washer, or other heavy duty cleaning tool. Following these tips will prolong the life of your banner and keep your business looking sharp, not shabby.
- Keeping the Design Line
- Tips for Creating Attractive BannersWhen designing outdoor vinyl banners and indoor banners for your business, it's best to keep a clear, attractive design that is simple and easy to read. However, the rules are different depending on the placement, size and location of the banner. Following these tips for outdoor and indoor banners will bring your business positive attention.
- Designing Outdoor Vinyl Banners
- It can be easy to get carried away in elaborate designs and color combinations when creating the outdoor banners that bring customers into your store. However, flashy is not always the best choice to make. The first step for outdoor vinyl banners is making signs that are easy to read in a few moments. According to the Outdoor Advertising Association of America, the best color combinations include black on yellow, black on white, yellow on black and white on blue. If you want to highlight certain information, like your phone number or web site, use a different color. Studies at the Pennsylvania College of Optometry found that drawing extra attention in this way increases the likelihood it will be remembered by 78%.
The placement and location of the outdoor banner also plays an important part in the design process. Most yard signs are promoted in front of the business near a street where drivers and passengers only catch a quick glimpse. Keeping the text as brief and concise as possible will help them remember your message. Since weather and wind are factors for outdoor banners, keep these in mind when deciding the best location. Using durable outdoor banner stands along with the strong vinyl material will keep the message out front longer for all to see.
- Tips for Indoor Banners
- Creating indoor banners allows more design freedom since the customer has more time to read. However, most people lose focus quickly, so it's important to make the banner attractive and not too lengthy. The first two factors to consider are the size and shape. Research shows that people are most likely to be drawn to the center of the banner, so the most relevant information should be placed there. Attractive, clear photographs or graphics of products should be used along with a small amount of positive language describing them.Unlike outdoor banners, high-impact colors are not recommended for indoor signs. Instead, a more relaxed design of light color backgrounds will keep the customers eyes focused longer. The traditional design of black text on a white background is clean and simple with blocks of text no longer than 75 words, or two to three sentences.It's not necessary to have a degree in graphic design to create appealing signs for your business. Using these simple design tips (and our easy banner design tool), you can create indoor and outdoor banners that get your message across and passed along to others.
Do you offer any sizes and shapes other than those listed on the website?
- We only offer a wide variety of banner sizes ranging from (listed sizes are height x width): 2'x2' to 10'x3.
- What size is the font on the banner?
- The size of the text will depend on your font and size choices. The printed banner will be exactly proportional to your design proof. For example, if your banner is 2' high and your lettering occupies about 2/3 of the height, then your lettering is about 1.75' tall.
- May I choose the type of material my design is printed on?
- We print our standard vinyl banners on 13oz matte vinyl. Note: 13oz vinyl is a lightweight plastic produced that is extremely flexible, can be rolled up and is very durable outdoors. It is a great option for an inexpensive, quality store banner or outdoor advertisement. We also offer a premium vinyl upgrade, as well as mesh and frabric materials.
- Will the printed product look exactly like the design proof displayed on my monitor?
- Due to different monitor calibrations, some printed colors may not always match the colors displayed on your computer monitor.
- If I have a double-sided banner, how do I modify the sign so that the arrows are pointing in the same direction?
- When you add a double-sided banner to your cart, you will be prompted to review your design. Selecting 'edit' will allow you to re-enter the design tool so you can make changes to the backside of your banner. Once the design is finalized, click 'save' and update your cart from the product details page.
- What can I use to display/hold my banner?
- Please visit our Banner Accessories Page listed at the top of all our pages where you will find a variety of holders to choose from, including banners stands, zip ties, suction cups & bungee cords.
- How do I know that you received my order and how do I obtain a receipt?
- Once you have submitted your order, an order confirmation containing your final order total, link to shipment status, billing, design proof, contact and shipment information will be emailed to you.
- What if I didn't receive my order confirmation?
- If you haven't received your order confirmation email, please check your junk email folder or spam filter.
- May I make a correction to my order after it has been submitted?
- Since most orders are transmitted to our production staff immediately upon submission, it is generally impossible to make corrections or changes to the design submitted for printing. If you have just placed your order, and want to check if changing it is possible, please contact customer service immediately via 1-877-710-1876.
- What is your cancellation policy?
- You can find our cancellation policy in our Terms of Sale.
- What kind of image should I use for a photograph?
- If you're using a photograph, then you should use a good resolution JPG image. Try to find the highest quality image with a file size less than 20 Megabytes (20 MB).
- What kind of image should I use for a logo or clip art?
- To use a logo, or some type image created by a graphics professional from solid lines and colors (specifically called 'vector art'), then PDF is the best choice. By using an PDF file in your design, you can retain the sharp lines in your original image, even if the file size you use is very small. If you do not have access to an PDF file, then PNG file format will provide you with the next best print quality. Again, try to find the highest quality image with a file size less than 20 Megabytes (20 Mb).
- What is your turnaround time?
- We can get you your banners as soon as a few business days, but we let you choose how quickly you want your banners when you’re checking out. Your choices for delivery times will usually range from 2 to 9 days, but will vary based on the size of your order and what you ordered.For example, with a typical order you would see the following options on the last page of your checkout with the cost of each based on the size of your date and requested delivery date (please note all choices are in business days).
Next Day Air: 1-2 days
Express 2-day: 2-3 days
Rush: 4-5 days
Standard: 5-6 days
- Is there any way to put a rush on my order?
- You can place a rush on your order by choosing any of the options that are faster than Standard, such as Express, Rush and the fastest option is Next Day Air.
- How do I track my order?
- You may check the status of your order by clicking on the link in your order confirmation email.
- My product contains a defect or is damaged, what can be done?
- If the product is damaged and / or contains manufacturing defects when you receive your order, please contact customer support via 1-877-710-1876.
- May I use a credit card with someone else's name?
- For security purposes, the billing address entered on the site must match the address on file for the credit or debit card used.
- What types of payment do you accept?
- We accept Visa, MasterCard and Amex.
- What is your refund policy?
- For our refund policy, please see our Terms of Sale.
- Do you offer any discounts?
- Yes! Our customers are special to us, so we offer great discounts multiple times a month. After your first purchase you will be added automatically to our email list where you will get great discounts right into your inbox!
- How do you determine pricing for banner orders?
- Prices are based off the size of the banner, whether the banner is single sided or double sided and the quantity ordered.